24 March 2018
- For voice-chat you can use this private mumble server channel -> #Hackathon
- Visit https://patter.chat/room/212 - the hacking space Patter chatroom
- Doodle plugin (wiki)
- Some kind of working poll system -@33mhz
- Bug fixes for Brusque -@33mhz
- User avatar for @pnutapi -@33mhz
- mediawiki extension to allow wiki.pnut.io to authorize users with pnut accounts -@33mhz
- something with webRTC
- update php library
- create share buttons like https://github.com/appdotnet/piha using beta's bookmarklet
- open comment system using Pnut.io, similar to ADN Comments but allowing anonymous/others
- Patter 2.0 (Slack clone)
- wiki documentation
- Complete German translation
- Bug fixes on RtPaaS (fP)
- Avatar tracker for #themeMonday
A hashtag-based poll vote collector.
I realise thing have moved on a lot with API-based polls, however I set up:
- a hashtag-based poll vote collector,
- a poll option creator (NOT linked to the poll yet, run by hand!) and
- a reminder to post a few times during the Monday *before* #ThemeMonday.
Here: thmigpen (Documentation is poor!)
- Simple stuff!
- Right now uses my account to post.
- Right now also posts into my dev message channel, 962.
- Poll cron currently runs at: 5,20,35,50 minutes after the hour,
- ThemeMonday reminder is 5 times the prior Monday.