|Useful Wiki-related stuff:|
|Wiki Style Guide||(and wiki editing help)|
|Wiki Talk Pages||A list of Talk/Discussion Pages here.|
|Community Wiki Patter chatroom||Would you rather chat informally? Go here..|
|@wiki - the Community Wiki pnut.io bot.||Useful to follow to watch real-time (though not minor) updates; contactable.|
Things to do here
- Document the history of pnut.io. One major reason for this Wiki's creation is the desire to document its history and to retain links to notable Events before memories fade.
- Become the go-to place for current Events. If anything happens on pnut, one shouldn’t find out by accident.
- Add links to live hashtags on hashtag and event pages.
- Create a mediawiki auth extension that makes the mediawiki *require* pnut.io auth to log in. Bypass mediawiki auth pieces completely, and just use the pnut auth. Lots of existing extensions to draw inspiration from.
- Thinking (again) of writing code for pnut? Something like a bot or minimal tool? But no precise ideas yet? This can be used as an "implementation wanted" page to grab ideas! Don't just wait for a Hackathon!
Done or ongoing
For recent changes see the ToDo page.
Pages for consideration for deletion
Ordinary wiki users cannot delete pages. The alternatives are:
- Revert to a previous state or remove content,
- Rename the page by Moving it (see the 'More' dropdown next to the search box.) Note: for non-sysops this automatically leaves a redirect to ensure links don't break.
- Mark for deletion. To view the pages requested for deletion see the Category:Deletion page.
To suggest a page for deletion
Use this Banner and Category template. Copy, and paste the following code at the top of the page:
(Substitute a reason for
It's not always desirable to delete content, it may be better to retain it to help the Administrator make a final decision.
Default MediaWiki installation’s page content
(Please retain until we get better at this, it’s probably useful.)
MediaWiki has been installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.