|Test page - not suitable for casual editing.|
This is a test page. It's incomplete and intended for replacement. This page started off as a direct copy of the App.net Wiki Current Events page. It's intended to be used for adaptation and testing here instead of breaking live pages.
The code underlying #ThemeMonday needs fixing in the table. It's every second Monday of the month.
Stream of consciousness stuff
(Moved from Talk.)
- The obvious thing to do is remove the events not carried forward from App.net and update the markup to plan for the future; it will make things easier to debug. Maybe. Bazbt3 (talk) 06:37, 13 October 2017 (CDT)
- It can't be that difficult, right? Bazbt3 (talk) 06:39, 14 October 2017 (CDT)
- The REALLY obvious thing to do is to slim the code and THEN create a template for inclusion in pages, similar to
Template:Banner. Bazbt3 (talk) 06:48, 14 October 2017 (CDT)
So, what does it look like?
Events happening today on pnut.io:
|This week||padding :)||Next week|
If you want to add an event, in the short-term, @bazbt3 can help.
'Non-weekly' repeating events
- Every 15th day of the month - BookClub.
- Every second Monday of the month - ThemeMonday (starts on Sunday around noon UTC.)
- The ADNPhotoClub's monthly task runs from the 1st - 20th. All entries are subsequently posted for judging which lasts around 10 days.
- ADNMeetUp - social gatherings inspired by App.net.
(This page starts the week on Monday, according to ISO 8601 - Wikipedia.)